Our individual therapy is tailored to your needs and a therapist will help you address your specific issues.
Working with couples, our staff will help you understand the dynamics of your relationship, and find ways to manage the issues that are causing conflict.
Our staff can work with family members to better understand family dynamics and focus on any specific issues causing conflict and/or stress.
Our groups for seniors, victims of trauma, and emotional eating, and the chronically mentally ill are a chance to talk with others going through similar experiences in a therapeutic, supportive environment.
We are available to offer short-term treatment to clients who are in crisis, as well as those with more long-term issues.
We offer individual counseling, couples counseling, family therapy, Child and adolescent counseling.
- Low self-esteem
- Stress reduction and management
- Controlling rage and anger
- Panic attacks
- Eating disorders and body imaging
- Relationship issues
- Grief and loss
- Support during life transitions
- Postpartum depression
- Midlife crisis
- Adjustment disorders related to loss, divorce, medical illness and other life transitions
- PTSD for victims of sexual trauma, violence, abuse and other traumas
- Support services for Seniors